Sinister: The video/Tindersticks

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Thu Dec 31 08:46:48 GMT 1998

Hello again everybody:

I´ve been out of the list for a few weeks, and I´d  like to
know some things about the "Modern rock song" video. Who is
the girl who appears on it ? was it shot on Glasgow ?
I agree completely with Sister Disco about the broadcasting
of the Black Sessions. I´m sure that the girl who was fillin
g the gaps didn´t know anything about the band, because I n
oticed that some pieces of what she said were taken from
I know that I shouldn´t ask this, but when will we have a
european tour ? will it be in spring, as it was announced ?

Besides that, I´d like to say that I have "Curtains", and
it´s a great album. I also saw them live, and even though it
was a good gig, I found it too much like a theatre play. I´m
not saying that they´re fakers (as the Jack singer told to a
spanish music magazine) but mind you, Mr.Staples began this
melodramatic interpretation even in the first song, hanging
around like a drunk guy. However, he sang wonderfully.

Finally, however i think that he would have noticed it, tell
Peter Miller that there is an extensive article about Gram
Parsons in the last "Rock De lux" issue.

Happy new year everybody
(excuse my english)