Sinister: Tigermilk Instrumental or Felt cover? And do you want to trade for it?

Mick McMick bp224996 at xxx.edu
Thu Dec 31 18:11:48 GMT 1998

Well...
	I wonder if that is the longest title to a post ever. Well, I have
obtained a copy of the Tigermilk instrumental from a friend who wishes
to be nameless. There are two versions I have of the so-called Tigermilk
instrumental. One is just the song itself, which sounds remarkably like
Felt playing a Felt song, so I am forced to wonder if it is a cover, or
if it is even the band themselves at all. But the other version makes me
think it is the band. Stuart David reads four Ink Polaroids overtop of a
*very* quiet Tigermilk instrumental. They're all from his book, aren't
they? Anyway, it's summarily wonderful, be it a cover or even him
reading overtop of a Felt song, it's ace. Does anyone know the truth of
this?	Cover or original, Felt or B&S, who or what is it?
	Also, if anyone is interested in obtaining a copy of these two gorgeous
gems, as well as anything from the now rather sizable collection of
unreleased bits and sessions I have procured, I am missing some things.
One would be those silly Black Sessions, and I would prefer a good copy
if I could get one. I don't have too many bootlegs, either, might be
nice to acquire some more of those. Please write me with your trades
lists and I'll write back with mine. I've got some nice things like
Rhoda, a version of Middle Distance Runner far superior from the Beat
Patrol version, that Session they did in Amsterdam, and some other
lovely things.
	Ah, in other news, Matt, I realize you may have conceptualized
B&S-opoly in the days before man conceptualized "fire," but how close
are you now to actually producing a copy of said B&S-opoly, I must ask?
Not very, I'd wager. Whereas I am so close that all I have to do is some
quick decision-making and writing on game pieces. Of course there is
money in my game...but that's Life...no, sorry, that's a different game.
Oh, bad joke...
	Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely New Year's, especially "Stuart's
Mother," ;)

 /"\_/"\_/"\  Mick McMick/Sandcastle Records <<->> bp224995 at ohiou.edu
 \         /  Sandcastle Records Homepage:                ICQ#5056758