Sinister: in the wee belle hours of the morning.......

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Thu Dec 31 16:38:50 GMT 1998

new years eve post. my fingers are stiff and cold.
I like the short stories i ahve read by DH Lawrence, but i dont' think i
could really stoop (sic) to reading his novels, i've read too many analyses
of them and they sound   very sick and twisted and misogynistic.  as good as
his writing is technically, i'm one of them sorry bastards who can't get
past my prejudices.  sorry.
(to whom? i dont' know.....)

hola  christa, mi wee belle in the lovely DC,  refreshing to happen upon you
in this godforsaken wasteland....Just kidding..... just kidding.......i
swear.......it's 8 am and i have not slept since early yesterday please
humor me......

i only  wish i could get pissed for the holiday.  chance shall find me in my
slag heap of a hometown with my oldest high school friends, being very bored
i imagine.  god where are the lesbian bars around here.  all i want is a new
years kiss for once in my life! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!  i just dont  see any
other way of  getting one.  no,i dont' want a kiss from a boy, unless you're
stu m, i might consider, but then i'd probably change my mind at the last
minute, sorry stu.  yer a darling but you're so immaculate, i'd feel ashamed
of myself.

and yes, who is the cutest one.  let us argue, wangle and discuss until our
heads turn blue and fall off. come on, guys, no one CARES about the subtle
nuances and literary themes of their  exquisite  tunage!!  we wanna talk
about HOT, SEXY ASS!!!!  you know it's true.  you all pretend to be so hep,
but inside your trousers are just burning to get some belle booty.  dont'
kid yourselves, the truth will set you free.  so, name your drug(er, member)
of choice, and get over to glasgow with a tranquilizer dart and a big net
and some barry white tunes and a quart of malt liquor, and get  ready for
some hot Lovin' to start off the new year right.    a dose of thrush indeed!
i hear the Love Bus will making a special stop, fitted with custom lighting
and exclusive plush velvet purple rhinesthone covered settees just perfect
for that moment when I hold stevie's hair, and you yank his pants down and
get it started.  (inside joke, apologies to stevie)

congrats to matthew, our ever loving companion, for beating me to the b/s
monopoly concept.  boo. i would cry for not  being the first and original,
if his ideas weren't just so great and so close to my own....... let's make
this thing happen everybody, sister disco?  wanna join the monopoly party?
Alix? you in??

um....i want my tiggerjammies, and i want them bad.  i'm getting desperate.
i might just have to order it online or something cos i can't wait for my
rekkid shop to call me up, when, could be months from now!  lousy  bastards.
they dont' understand how urgent it is. at least i can say i've heard all
the songs, though.  i'd have to havemy memory refreshed on a summer goes
song, and i liked the high  girly singing on slow graffiti (don't i
always??) but right now in preview hypothetical mode my big money is on The
GAte to win by a nose, just edged in by TIJAMR, for it's moody build-up and
yummy description of shyness in the face of girl affection.    c'mon kids,
it's elixir, elixir, those heavenly voices, i'm in  dream land, thankyou
lovely lassie!!! stars in my eyes, like a tiny pink bonbon, so small and
delicious.  and
wait i should  quit while i'm ahead.   i can't recall exacctly the words,
but i enjoyed all the posts today from people who discussed their
adventures, esp the  one who met b/s  couple in a record shop, and all the
snow dreaming going on.   fox in the snow, it''s such a lovely phrase to
roll over your tongue, so crisp and demure and meditative.  say it again
like a mantra.
ouch, my face hurts.
i won't humilate myself further, i've already mentioned things i promised i
would never speak here again. but my mouth is so big, things come slipping
out, especially when you're madly sleep deprived.  you may punish me if you
wish.  i doubt i would notice when the switch comes down on my lily white
skin.  i have bruises on my knees today.  i'm off to  dream of huge
porcelain pools of blue water.  if you want some  good cheer go listen to
the album Cerulean by the ocean blue, they're very sweet and delicate in
their tweeness, and it's decidedly shoegazerly jangly faux-Brit textures and
gentle singing will have you smiling like a sedated imbecile in no time,
glad that the sun came out another day.    call me gullible, or tasteless,
it's all the same to me.  love from the pits of sexless misery........
ooh i'm trembling from lack of sleep.  lesleyJo
tweeness is an attitude, make of it what you desire.