Sinister: random stuff

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sun Feb 1 08:18:23 GMT 1998

first off, thanks for the suggestion of listening to nick drake.  my friend
loaned me his album, and i really, truly deeply fell in love.  and of
course, though the music isn't the same, "lazy line painter jane"  seems to
bear some sort of reference to "hazy jane".  also, _don't_look_back, the
documentary about bob dylan is showing at the film forum in new york.  is
it worth seeing for someone who isn't terribly interested in him as a
singer?

um, i have had belle and sebastian dreams.  i have a theory that those of
us who really pay attention to the list, especially those who frequent the
chatroom (which you should all do by the way) think of the band, almost by
default, so often during the day, that it invades our dreams at night.  one
dream had me getting a belle and sebastian calender as a promo item, each
band member was featured a different month (this was before i'd even seen
pictures of the band memebers, so you can imagine the accuracy).  another
was about searching for tigermilk, and finally finding it in a store for an
exhorbitant price.  i can't remember whether i bought it, it was just about
the choice.  sad that the quest for tigermilk is invading my dreams now.

um, i don't know if i should be writing at night.  i try to make my posts
somewhat pertinent, but i'd like to encourage all of you who only want b&s
info to delete my posts in the future, cause i plan on going for the silly
and entirely irrelevant info in the future.  oh, to dream the impossible
dream.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu