Sinister: to dream the impossible dream

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Sun Feb 1 13:28:58 GMT 1998

Enough is enough,

I'm listening to McCarthy today, I'd forgotten how good they were ...
I feel inspired.  I like the idea of people getting inspired by Belle
and Sebastian, to write and move and do stuff instead of sitting back
and digesting, expecting to be entertained, just saying 'oh, aren't
they good' or 'this is pop!' isn't even good enough.  This could be
beautiful - we've got a whole load of people from around the world and
it's a cause for celebration and doing something a bit more creative -
and instead it's going stale.

I know I'm rambling - I'm coming out of a period of being restless and
now I feel like shaking someone awake.  Let me know what you think,
huh?  Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about,

Love Tag xx