Sinister: to dream the impossible dream

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Sun Feb 1 15:28:28 GMT 1998

Everyone,

I hope no-one thinks my last message was a dig.  I just want people
get emotional, not complacent.  We've got a perfect base, all this
technology, and I hate it going to waste in some petty discussion
about what songs are in which Smiths albums or whether Radiohead are
better than Sarah Records or whatever shite ... we should be using all
this we get from these records, making everyone laugh (like Peter and
Susannah), writing witty little anecdotes about their lives (like
Genevieve), or making films, getting together, forming bands, opening
clubs, launching plans for an international pop underground magazine.
Otherwise the rest of the world has every right to call us a bunch of
fucking losers.

Love Tag