Sinister: goodnes gracious me!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 1 15:31:15 GMT 1998

Oh Andre, I love the Gift Velvet underground song too! I think its one
of the greatest things they've done, especially his completely matter of
fact tone the whole way through it!

Then again, it may just be my nasty sense of yumor that finds the
killing of Waldo slightly funny in a very black humour way....heeehee.
S'a great album is that. Velvet Underground and Nico is good too, Venus
In Furs apparenlty was used for an advert, but which one? I've been
trying to think and I just can't.

And I must tell YOU ALL to buy the Spiritualized single 'Think I'm in
Love' on Feb 2nd onwards cos its so great! Especially when he starts
listing all these things... like 'think i'm in love, probably just
hungry' 'think i'm on fire, probably just smoking 'think i'm the life
and soul, probably just snorting', and the music just peaks out and
stays on this amazing beautiful strand the whole way through, and its
devotional!

Even though apparently they are very arrogant pop-starr-y and insist on
eating at McDonalds, christ, I try to avoid there at any time never mind
in bloody Greece. Sorry this may only make sense to one person on the
list, but for crying out loud, McDonalds! yes, I'll have a nice McVomit
burger with some McCapitalist shit catsup (that word is so daft, catsup!
its KETCHUP! which i spose is even sillier but hey...) and some stomach
ulcers.....yuk!

And Spiritualized JUST happen to be playing Manchester on the 14 march!
Wow, isn't that great! *hints* :o)

And i again have nothing to say. I wrote a load of poo hahaa! I'm
cracking up! I hate Sundays really I DO!  THey are so evil.

And I got an email today from a certin someone who slagged off
<<Beautiful>> (NO!) so I have issued the death threats and am fetching
the blood stained baseball bat from the garage now. I want to smash
things up but theres nothing to smash and things I can smash aren't
mine. arse. Guess I'll just have to smash his face in then. La la laaa
etc!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Yours faithfully, the beautiful only slightly homocidal Sarah

        BLOKE :"How about we....skip desert tonight...."
        BIRD  :"Why! What else...do you have in mind!"
        BLOKE :"Nothing. Its just that you're a bit fat already innit?"
                                SHE LEAVES
        BLOKE :"Check please."