Sinister: :)

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 1 16:26:13 GMT 1998

northy wrote:

> Kicking=Sporty Spice
> Screaming=Scary Spice
> Gucci=Posh Spice
> Little=Baby Spice
> Piggy=Ginger/Sexy/whatever-that-ugly-ho-is-called Spice
>
> :)
>
> Northy

Northy, what are you going on about?

I think it's about time that we realise who we are and what we've got
here.

Let's not waste this incredible resource and technology with dull posts.

And in attempt to kick some adrenalin and topicality into the list i
propose another competetion (even though the previous winner still
hasn't claimed his prize!, Jonathon Mackie, where are you?).

Prizes yet to be determined but will be special and Belle and Sebastian
related.

Also, compo yet to be determined!
Suggestions for a compo are sought and it must meet the following
criteria:
	be list based (entry via the list with other people viewing it)
	be inspirational (something that people will care about)

suggestions should be sent either to me or the list,

david

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk