Sinister: she's losing it

lady jillian suchgranddesigns at xxx.com
Sun Feb 1 18:29:08 GMT 1998

ohmigod.
my computer spoke to me today.
i swear!  there was nothing in the cd rom and i wasn't on the internet or
anything but there was this little sound/voice? coming out of the
speakers for about 2 seconds.  it freaked me out.  it sounded like a
walkie talkie/alien signal coming thru... *CHHHKKK*  i dunno what it said
but i think it spoke chinese!

you lot know a bit about computers and things right?  is it possible for
computer speakers to pick up cell phones or satellite transmission or
something?  cos if not then there's a little person trapped in my
computer!!  forget human cloning, this could be a whole new species
evolving out of magnetic plates and pentium chips!!  eep!  technology!

micro-jillian