Sinister: A Pop! voice speaks if anyone gives a monkeys...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 1 21:11:57 GMT 1998

Ok, the duke wrote a load of stuff slagging off the person who said he
was talking crap cos the Manics named themselves after...bla bla bla...

Yes Ok that would be me ages ago. And I didn't *mean* the Duke was
literally being shite, it was just cos I felt incredulous, becaue
everything else I had read had said something to the contrary. Funnily
enough wjen it comes to a lot of bands, I DO believe what I read in the
music press because WHO ELSE AM I TO BELIEVE? They are the only other
people who let me know these things. Would it be preferred that I didn't
even bother to do THAT to try and find out about a band I LOVE!
Basically if I was taken wrong, its because, like why should i suddenyl
turn on its head everything that I have seen everywhere else you know???
The person you described there is nothing at all like me and in fact
what I hate, someone who has records but never cares or acts upon them.
Yeah, so I have alienated myself from the fucking majority of people I
know for this thing of Pop? Just *because?*

Yeah, I write a fanzine, wackily enough because I CARE? So I don't know
every perfect fact about every band about, sue me. I love what I find
worthy to be lovd, no doubt now I am probably missing out on something
fantastic. As is life.

What I love, barely anyone seems to actually care about, and people who
then go and imply that I am nothing just get on my nerves. Yes well we
seem to be in a mood to let frustrations out, you know I can't scream
out loud in peoples faces when I want to so perhaps ooh I don't know.

Is this the first really pissed off mail I've sent? Quite sad aint it.
And Duke I'll have you know that after we had the little talk about
names I ALSO got really upset and pissed of, realising that everything I
care about, could just be all an invented lie, untruth, and that again
its something that as much as I like, i'd never be a part off. Perhaps
we should avoid each other on chat :o)

I'm not trying to personally slag the Duke, or any of you lot off here,
you've got to get that but...oohhh, the people who care strongly perhaps
will understand. Some won't be arsed.

Heehee. I also just got an email from someone saying I was a bit manic
and perhaps should relax. whoops!

And I had a really good post planned too, till I read the last digest,
about B&S videos. I was listening to Tigermilk and suddenly I had these
marvellous ideas for videos just springing into my head, but if I can be
arsed I'll leave them till a later date.

Bye bye, I expect nobody actually arsed to read this, sorry Honey for
being a moody git, but life consists of moods, ups and downs.

On a nicer note, I liked Northys Spice Girls/Radiohead thingy, and am
forwarding it to others.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!! (but will I be allowed back?)
Yours faithfully, the beautiful only slightly homicidal Sarah

        BLOKE :"How about we....skip desert tonight...."
        BIRD  :"Why! What else...do you have in mind!"
        BLOKE :"Nothing. Its just that you're a bit fat already innit?"
                                SHE LEAVES
        BLOKE :"Check please."