Sinister: i'm happy sad

uclykan at xxx.uk uclykan at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 1 22:32:08 GMT 1998

Hello sinisters,
I'm drowning in all this sudden beauty. It makes me want to listen to Nine
Inch Nails (pretty hate machine was ahead of its time, erm). So this is how
it feels to be alone, without a quote hanging above your wise words. I'd
better get one.

>Richard wrote:
>Most of his stuff is quite dark
>and moody dealing with pain and anger.  We however are fluffy little
>bunnies.

Of course we are, jumping around in the fields brandishing our bags full of
sweets and blowing kisses in the wind. Some consider B&S to be 'light'
music, I think they are strong, POWERful. There are people who moan (in a
wonderful, self-indulgent way, mind you) about things bygone, but this is
different.

Aidan's corner:I don't want a girlfriend, I just want someone to fuck (well
put, but it's essentially the same) A bit late here:Arab strap are worth a
few moments of your life. Prolapse as well. (Sorry, if we can't write in
such a spellbinding way, we can talk about bands)

						Kelly
						(seven ty eight years old)

Why is everyone in the computer room biting their nails in such a
spectacular way?