Sinister: he wishes for the cloths of heaven...

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Feb 1 23:50:47 GMT 1998

Hej hej!

Is Honey Paul ok? I haven't seen him on here for a little bit! Oh wherefore
art thou Honey?

>Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 15:28:28 GMT
>From: mctag at xxx.com (Tag)
>Subject: Re: Sinister: to dream the impossible dream
>
>Everyone,
>
>I hope no-one thinks my last message was a dig.  I just want people
>get emotional, not complacent.  We've got a perfect base, all this
>technology, and I hate it going to waste in some petty discussion
>about what songs are in which Smiths albums or whether Radiohead are
>better than Sarah Records or whatever shite ... we should be using all
>this we get from these records, making everyone laugh (like Peter and
>Susannah), writing witty little anecdotes about their lives (like
>Genevieve), or making films, getting together, forming bands, opening
>clubs, launching plans for an international pop underground magazine.
>Otherwise the rest of the world has every right to call us a bunch of
>fucking losers.
>
>Love Tag

Oh..... Lets get married and have rose petals thrown at us!
 I sorta know what you mean,I get this odd/sad/annoyed feeling I can't quite
decribe...but it's usally when I'm on the bus..and I'm looking out the
window..or I'm in the auditorium..or at the cafeteria table...and everyones
just going blah blah blah Brett Anderson's haircut,and didn't you know blah
blah blah,and it just makes me feel like standing up,yelling and running out
through the halls through the forest and leap into an awaiting get-away car...
I want to form a band,I've wanted to form one for a long long time....it
would be so wonderful,we could play at festivals...and we could all make
such interesting videos!
Speaking of...I have a fanzine (well a soon-to be finished) would any of you
actually want to read it?
BUT
for now,I am stuck in this grey high schooland the only thing they credit
you for is your report card.......
And distance....that is a problem...
there are so many things  listed above,I would love....(and
another...opening up a music store,where I could play what I want..and have
all these lovely posters up..)..I like the sound of the underground pop
magazine...underground..I love that word....it sounds like we put bombs (for
our causes) in all these evil places...cause we're the underground!
When I get older,you all can come live with me in my apartment and we can
all go swimming in rivers.....OR..with all the money we would make from our
underground pop magazine we could have a pool in our house...WITH bubbles!

>Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 20:16:28 -0000
>From: "Yaz" <yazansam at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: to dream.....and other ramblings

>It's especially for you, Genevieve, just to make you squeal in jealousy,
>concernant Monsieur Crispine 'unt:
>
>One of my mad friends bumped into him at Chelmsford 96 and since the
>Longpigs happened to be her favourite band of all time, talked to him for a
>bit.  After she said something, he looked down at her, took her hands, and
>then kissed them both...
>
> one, two, three,  aaaah....
>aah! what it is to be a young, mad, beautiful thing.
>I mean, he acts so damn sarcky, but y'know, if you could just pierce that,
>he is just a great big ole romantic teddy-bear.
>
>You jealous now Genevieve?
>

>Love+hugs,
>Yaz xx

 Yaz...you have to go like this 'Jealous MUCH?' while walking away in the
wind with my boyfriend..then we can have  catfight.
That Crispin...sweet..... he is a 'ladies man' yes? I would love such an
experience!
(although my longpig love goes to to Simon Stafford instead)
I tried to do that to Brett Anderson once,i wanted to be polite and sweet so
when I was talking with him I was going to pick up his hand and kiss his
hand (or the other approach... slip a sedative into his tea..hee
hee),EXCEPT..he was holding his p.j's and I felt quite silly so instead I
just marvelled at his jacket and asked him where he got it (Thailand)
alas,I am no 'smooth operator'.

Stuart doll!
(the wonderfully tall one)
Whoops...what I meant was 'snowshoe workout' although snowshow sounds better....

love love,
Genevieve

(teeny note...if you would like to see 'When Genevieve Met Crispin Hunt: A
Photograph' you'd like my fanzine!)

I have no funky line to put at the end,and if I sing 'Dance Magic' again,I
think you all will hit me...
so....

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I,being poor,have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(W.B. Yeats)