No subject

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Tue Feb 3 12:27:21 GMT 1998

 Sorry about the irrelevance to the band, but can anyone recall the
supposed virus that was mentioned a while back?
  Someone has just dramatically rushed into our computer room to tell us
not to open a mail JOIN THE CREW. In fact loads of people seem to have
left... geez it feels liek there's just been a bomb scare.
 Anyway, does anyway know about it. Mail me directly, pleasssse.

  Oh and I hope everyone is well.. I'm having a good day.

 Love Claire.

 In a wonderland they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die: