Sinister: new york?

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 2 15:49:51 GMT 1998

Please don't think I'm being sarkie-bloke but I have a hunch that B&S
aren't playing in New York this month. Coz if they were we'd hear it
from Katrina and Dave first, right! I honestly believe her when she says
that; am I too trusting??? But has she ever let us down? She is the all
knowing Trash Heap of B&S date information and I personally will never
believe any rumours that don't emanate from Jeepster-land.

And you don't want to believe everything you hear in Night Clubs -
somebody in a club said I looked like Green from Scritti Politti. That
fellow was clearly a lying knave! Maybe the music was very loud and you
misheard him - he might have been saying "The bells of San Sebastian are
playing havoc with my Mexican grandmother's pigs." I believe that kind
of talk is common among hipsters in the big apple.

It's been more than a week since my list dream and I have no more. Phew.
Thanks to this list I spent much of the weekend listening happily to
Moon Safari - I love it! So that's one-one to the list after a bum steer
on that Lambchop album.

johnny j