Sinister: Will this do?

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 2 16:01:39 GMT 1998

Hooray! Somebody else has had a list dream!! I must reveal that ol'
HoneyChile himself appeared in my dream and he was NEITHER hideous NOR
one-legged NOR in anyway a dwarf. (PC note - not that there's anything
wrong with any of the above). But I couldn't write about it quite like
Nick could (marvellous stuff). What was the film??

Send in your baby pictures coz I was the only person vane enough to
already have one scanned and ready to roll. I'm giving a kind of a black
panther salute (even as a toddler I was very politically motivated) and
Tag, I would consider it an honour to electronically appear next to your
naked Hebridean adventure shots. This collection could be the start of
our collaborative project -  a social history documentary charting all
our development as fans of the greatest band around...

john