Sinister: Ian Botham on Bad Acid

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 1 16:21:42 GMT 1998

>galaxy......"Mister Boom, if you were a pizza, what flavour pizza would you
>be?"...... About five fragrant minutes later Sonic spoke...."That's
>a.....stupid question." End of interview. End of fanzine. End of
enthusiasm.
>I do like Sonic Boom though. Very entertaining fellow, should be on all the
>chat shows.

There was a guy who me and some friends once almost went to see years ago,
as there were posters around Edinburgh for "Mr.Boom's Band", which one of my
mates pointed out could be a secret gig by the Spacemen, it's really just as
well we didn't 'cause I saw a poster for the guy last week in the chippy and
it turns out he's an all-singing all-dancing one man band clown who does
kids parties and stuff, oh well, so much for secret Spacemen gigs in
Edinburgh.
    Strangely enough this tied in with the fact that after a very long time,
I finally managed to procure a copy of "Playing with Fire" on CD this
weekend... Which was nice.

Keith.