Sinister: Dolly Parton's guitar

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Mon Feb 2 16:32:27 GMT 1998

Tag wrote:

> Alan wrote:
>
> >bless....
>
> Bless?  Bless?  You scroll down and down through someone else's letter
> in it's entirety expecting to see some incisive reply, and you get
> 'Bless'.  It's all a horrible, horrible dream and I'm going to wake up
> soon.  No? ... it's real?  There is no God.

you and me both ...

> I hope everyone else will make it their February resolution to take a
> leaf out of Megan's book and make it their personal mission to amuse,
> entertain and excite in the future.  Because if I read another
> dull-witted post repeating tedious facts that another 50 listees have
> also posted, I will kill, or at least maim.

i do find it scary that i seem to be agreeing with most of what Tag has
to say!  it can be difficult to find inspiration at the best of times
and when there is no real B&S activity, it makes it just that little bit
harder.  i feel like i'm coming over all "david" at the moment, as i'm
desperately trying to see the good in things.  however, with the promise
of new B&S tracks just around the corner, a new band to sign tomorrow
(who i think an awful lot of you will love!) and a sunset outside the
window, i shall be wearing my cheery smile home tonight.

... all i need now is my mum, dad and brother ... ho hum.

Katrina.