Sinister: My new career

PKHINTZ at xxx.com PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Mon Feb 2 21:48:15 GMT 1998

A few days ago someone mentioned that at the beginning of "Expectations" there
is a noise that sounds mysteriously like a zipper.  Well, I had always thought
that that noise was, to be polite, a blemish in the vinyl.  Over the weekend I
listened to that sound over and over, and it does sound much like a zipper.  I
found my wooly sweater with a zipper and practiced that solo by zipping and
unzipping my sweater for hours on end.  I am thinking of recording some demos
of my new found talent--Matthew the zipper musician.  Today at work I thought
that maybe I should travel to Glasgow and receive Stuart M.'s blessing for my
new musical career.  Of course last week I thought I should go to Paris and
play Orange Juice covers on the street corners.  At this rate of decline, next
week I will be probably playing a rock, or something else less-musical.

	Living and loving
		Matthew