Sinister: wedding bells

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Feb 3 14:47:35 GMT 1998

HELLO!
You know,all the posts on here are so good,this is defintiley my favourite list!
..and I saw your pictures on the list homepage,why are you all so beautiful? :)

>Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:22:51 +1000
>From: John Warrander <john at xxx.com>
>Subject: Sinister: RE: Some things about Duets, Truth and Inspiration

>Genevieve have you any idea how happy Tag will be when he
>reads this? I know he wanted a bit more excitement but the poor
>lad may just go weak at the knees and fall over and hurt himself.
>Actually, I'm already married to him so you can just leave off lady.
>"Jealous MUCH?"

I just wanted rose petals thrown at us,in celebration of that punch-the-air
post...but rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow! hiss hiss we can have a proper 90210 catfight now.
Well well! Everyone's married now (first THE *ahhhhhh* Stu) hey how mahy
people on this list are actually married? Is it wonderful?
 but John,you underestimate me...you are married to him now..but for how
long?...yes..all will be well and good and you think you'll be rid of
me....but one day....Genevieve (why do i keep talk in third-person..it makes
me sound silly) returns! ha ha ha smoke bomb *poof*! (I did take jui-jitsu
you know)just like the polkaroo...you didn't see me...
No......oh..record store boy you were always there...spinning your
tunes..with your flared pants and your charismatic eyebrows...

>And hey these bombs won't go BANG they'll go P!O!P!

they will,they really will.I will make sure they do as my secret personality
is Minnie-May Hopkins of Gunsmith Cats...the lil bomb expert.
Because everyone's talking about all thes lovely things to do..I would most
of all like to have a festival.There are so many in England! Here there is
only Edge Fest and the Tractor-pull festivals...how do they get started
anyways....someones got to start them,haven't they
At the van Dodgy were using when they played a little show here lsat summer
I left a little cartoon book of them and  asking them to play me and my
friends  Storey Fest...(you know what I had to go to upt that book
there,first i had to dodge my friends the guy who talks tot he tree branches
and distract the parking lot guard...yes...sad..I know...but he it makes him
feel special to guard)anyways..no reply back...i guess they didn't like my
cartoon version of them...i so wanted ot have my festival..we have acres and
acres of land here,the cows would just add to the ambiance..i guess you have
to have the connections?

Well,I have nothing to say cause I'm home from school today ...but all the
bad thigns are finally turning good.I will do good this term....it's
funny,the things I usually hate with the Quebec system, of grading (they
mark you on a scale of 1 to 5 in comparison to the other students) actually
saved my butt.
 I have friday off from school....5 bucks gets you a day o 'tubing' down the
slopes!
OH and.....see I sometimes voice my opinions on walls...at school and write
all little weird thigns and poems and songs,and under the Belle and
Sebastian songs that I wrote, my fellow wall artists wrote back their
appreciationne!

...We're gonna make it after all...
love love
Genevieve ;)