Sinister: Dodgy Messages & Picnics

Dawn ab0u600b at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 3 14:59:29 GMT 1998

>From: owner-sinister at xxx.net
>Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:06:10 GMT
>Apparently-To: sinister-outgoing at ph.ed.ac.uk

Is anybody else getting strange little mails like the one above, which does
not actually say anything? Why? Help?
  On to what Katrina was suggesting about lovely picnics... They are a
fantastic idea, I can back her up by saying how much fun those Going
Underground picnics were, and I'm sure the other London-based listees will
agree. It is just great to spend a day pretending to be twelve again, and
there is always a great big ghettoblaster, that will undoubtedly fill our
ears with B&S, and you can sing as loud as you like, and nobody laughs....

Back from under my stone,
Dawn xx