Sinister: goodnes gracious me!

Alan the Amazing Anthromorphic Aardvark rod at xxx.com
Tue Feb 3 13:32:23 GMT 1998

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Sarah wrote:

> And I must tell YOU ALL to buy the Spiritualized single 'Think I'm in
> Love' on Feb 2nd onwards cos its so great! Especially when he starts
> listing all these things... like 'think i'm in love, probably just
> hungry' 'think i'm on fire, probably just smoking 'think i'm the life
> and soul, probably just snorting', and the music just peaks out and
> stays on this amazing beautiful strand the whole way through, and its
> devotional!

It's a fantastic song (and if you haven't already got the album RUN!
(don't walk!) and buy it now.

HOWEVER... does anyone else feel that the Chemical Brothers remix is
just... well... shite?  It adds precisely bugger all squared to the
original IMO - detracts from the beauty even.

I dunno.  It would be a shame if Spiritualized get a really good chart
showing, but only on the strength of having a ChemBros remix on the
beeside.

> yes, I'll have a nice McVomit
> burger with some McCapitalist shit catsup (that word is so daft, catsup!
> its KETCHUP! which i spose is even sillier but hey...) and some stomach
> ulcers.....yuk!

Do you want fries with that?

> And i again have nothing to say. I wrote a load of poo hahaa! I'm
> cracking up! I hate Sundays really I DO!  THey are so evil.

I thought Reading Writing & Arithmetic was pretty good.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |