Sinister: The Song Snake

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Feb 3 16:41:39 GMT 1998

Words fail me and tears stream down my face at Chris Mathis Leonard's
ridiculous and deeply telling dream world.  Sometime ask him about his
other dreams in private - he has much to tell.  No, actually, don't.

Song snake?  I mean.  Any dream with a snake in it is pretty clear no
matter what colour his suit is.

John Johnston CT (uh?) mentioned ee cummings.  Uh oh, that's four of us
now on Sinister who love little eec - let's try a few more cultural
grenades - Dylan Thomas anyone?  Stanley Spencer?  Jorge Luis Borges?  Oh
alright then, Hugh Lloyd (as seen last night on Channels 4s Hancock
thingy)?

That's me.  Cheering up cos the list's cheering up.
Honey xxx

--
Thank you for not discussing the outside world.