No subject

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Tue Feb 3 17:14:44 GMT 1998

Rod (whose messages are some of the most entertaining at the moment)
wrote...
>What do other readers think?  Is there anyone there who automatically
>kill-files my messages, knowing they'll be full of crap?  Are there people
>who immediately rush to read my messages before anything else on the list
>(as I do with a couple of posters)?  Does anyone even notice the care and
>attention I take to ensuring that I never have two From: lines the same on
>this list?  Talk out! Be heard!

Perhaps this problem would be solved if we had two mailing lists.  One
strictly for any Belle & Sebastian news, reviews, rumours etc and the other
to be used for the other stuff we seem to chat about here.

Then each of us can choose to subscribe only to the first list or to both.
People who want to keep up with whats happening in B&S world, but don't
like wading through the  hundreds of other emails will just want to
subscribe to the first.  The rest of us can be free to write what we want
on the other.

What does everybody else think?  It's only a suggestion.  Please, don't get
mad at me if you don't like the idea.

Cheers,

JohnS.