Sinister: sausage cat

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Feb 3 22:31:44 GMT 1998

Dear Sinisters,
as the world turns...my poor Gargoyle (kitty) she is going crazy..Sausage is
beating her up.....
I have nothing new to say,but I'm home,and noone is home and this comforts me...

>RADIOHEAD PERSON: "i love them. they're the best thing since water"
>
>RADIOHEAD HATER: "they suck. they're pretentious"
>
>RADIOHEAD PERSON:  "you know...maybe you're right. i'm a loser for
>listening to them."
>
>this ain't gonna happen. if you really think radiohead suck as much as
>they do (and they do), then don't listen to them.

You know when I started listening to a new wave of music,Thom Yorke was my
first love! I wanted to be his 'sun and moon and stars' but now I'm
afraid...if I tried to talk with him he'd probably tell me they're after me
(Who's they,I'd ask) or that i'm a paranoid sheep or something...speaking of
Thom...since staying home today I watched television (we have about 4
english channels and the same french one  3 times) and all there was on was
The Price Is Right and Rosie O'Donnel...I thought I stepped into Thom's
nightmare world for a second....Rosie sung Chumbawamba... ('my weigth goes
down,but it goes up again') i wasn't laughing...

>Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 23:19:45 +0100 (MET)
>From: Elisabeth Zachariassen <elzachar at xxx.no>
>Subject: Sinister: I know what I want to do this summer

>Katrina, you really made me long for the summer with your descriptions!
>At the moment there are so much snow outside, that i can't even look out of
>the window.(that's Norway for you)I actually live on the fourth floor, but
>the windows are sort of eh..not straight. And sometimes the wind brings some
>of the cold white material into my livingroom.(angry note to my landlord for
>not fixing the
>window!)
>But anyway, I'm moving to London this spring, so I'm definitiely up for a
>picnic or something. Should I note that I'm brilliant at Stiv Heks (formerly
>known as
>that-game-where-you-have-tocrawl-through-someones-legs-so-that-they-can-move
>- -again - statues or something. )
>Elisabeth Z

Same here! Oh..Happy Groundhog's Day to all of you...(so I'm a day late) he
did see his shadow...so it's 6 more weeks of winter here....(6..they
say..phhhttt..it was freezing in may last year)
Except I don't get to move to London in spring. :(

>Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 15:14:23 PST
>From: "David Murrow" <dfactor at xxx.com>
>Subject: Sinister: Wetting my pants in anticipation
>
>Blimey! I learned a few B & S songs on guitar over the weekend, and I'm
>gonna play "Like Dylan ..." next Saturday night at a performance.
>Yee-Hee!
>
>Tantalized by the NHS,
>
>Dfactor

Congratulations! now I know you all don't care,but last night I learnt
'There She Goes' by the la's....am working on B&S songs.....but what I would
really like is to learn the trumpet on those songs,nevermind the face i
don't play the trumpet...oh welll....

>Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 12:51:12 GMT
>From: mctag at xxx.com (Tag)
>Subject: Sinister: We are family - I've got all my sinisterines with me.

>Yes.  Oh yes.  If I don't get to read an interview with Draculette, Mr
>Reptilian and the mad guy who lives down you road, I will be a very
>disappointed Tag.

I would have interviews with bands except...all I did was have conversations
with them,but those go in anyways..i don't know if old man withers would let
me interview him...well maybe he would..but i don't want to go into his arc
he is building...

>Oh, yes we are married after all.  I remember.  Who wouldn't want to
>be married to this big hunk o' love?  And girls, he has got a Scottish
>accent.

 *sniff sniff*I can do Scottish accents...
I had a Scottish (he had no accent though,grrrrr) geography teacher last
year...he tell me Scottish school are the best in the world..see, my
colouring of maps wasn't  good enough for him so he took my chair and
coloured it for me talking about Scottish schools...he also wondered what I
saw in a Bart Anderson. EVERYONE was Bart to him..Bart Murdoch..Bart David...

luv,
Genevieve ;)

a peanut sat on a railway track
his heart was all a flutter