Sinister: The Quest for the Truth - what exacty is a cutie?

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Feb 3 23:18:56 GMT 1998

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Yaz wrote:

> Hence, the species can be defined by the prime example of one Mr. Paul S.
> Mitchell, otherwise known as Honeypie Choo Choo Paulie Poos, father of
> Sebastiean, aged 15, and Belle, 7-8 years old........

That's Dr, and they're called Bill and Sebastienne.  Right on to less
serious stuff, can anyone in Oxford please tell me who
chri0817 at sable.ox.ac.uk might be?  I've put up with annoying over-quota
messages in my mailbox everytime someone post to Sinister and I can't for
the life of me trace it's membership to someone on the list - probably a
forward from somewhere.  I seem to remember someone else from "sable.ox"
was over quota but fixed it - could they mail me privately please as
they're not listed as from sable.ok? I get one of these for every messages
posted to the list and it's enough, really.

Apart from that - I still fancy the pants off you the lot of you.
Honey xxx

--
Thank you for not discussing the outside world.