Sinister: If you can't negotiate the gap, then it is pure natural selectio

Northy's Labour voting and less evil twin br rnorth at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 01:57:01 GMT 1998

Sarah remarked:
> buuuuuuuh! (hheeeheee!) Incidentally that is a quote from Stoppit
> and Tidyup.

On the subject of cartoons, have any of you ever noticed that if you
put a group of students (and possibly people) in a room for a certain
amount of time, they always end up talking about what cartoons they
watched when they were young.

The conversation just always seems to get around to that.

I think this is a suitably twee and sweet thought that justifies it's
inclusion on this mailing list.  So stop before any of you want to
waste a posting on slagging my messages off.

he..he..he..

Peace List

Northy

Picnics:

I used to go on family picnics to the Copper Horse in
Windsor Great Park.  We used to play hide and seek and I played
football with my brother.