Sinister: skinhead

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Wed Feb 4 10:24:19 GMT 1998

well.
i purchased today what is the first bad album from a go-betweens
offshoot that i've heard.
i've bought all the albums (except for 16 lovers lane...does anyone know
why i'm having such a hard time finding this one when the others were
relatively easy to come by?). and i got some of the solo stuffs by
mclennan and forster....
but today i purchased jack frost.

i like mclennan solo stuff and i used to like the church even though the
only really good album they had was starfish, but jack frost doesn't cut
it for me. they ain't my flava. i got snowjob, the album not the action.
funny name for an album. is their other album any better or more of the
same?

and kicking it on a b&s tip homeboy, word.....i turned on a skinhead
today....wait, that doesn't sound right already. i turned a skinhead on
to b&s. well, he isn't much of a skinhead but he reckons himself to be
one. anyway, his listening pleasures can be found in m.o.d. or d.r.i. or
the foreskins.....really shitty hard stuff. but he thought b&s were
pretty nice. he wants me to tape some for him.

spreading the gospel,
brad