Sinister: daydreams

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Feb 4 05:43:09 GMT 1998

well, i haven't had any dreams about snakes in the cupboard or visiting the
band.  unfortunately, the band is as maddeningly elusive in my dreams as
they are in life.  i keep kicking myself for missing them when they came to
new york the first time, though really i know that there was nothing i
could do otherwise.  and somehow, i never realized how long it would be
until my chance would come again.  but it will, i know.  even if i have to
beat up every other belle and sebastian fan in new york, although that
scenario would probably be a lose/lose situation as i would end up broken,
bloodied, and without a ticket.

so in the meantime, i've been listening to a few other things.  lately i've
decided that i must get more music by the cat's miaow.  their cover of "i
fall to pieces" makes me do the same.  i don't know how many of you have
heard them, i had thought that they were fairly popular, but have never
seen one of their cds in a record store.  i won't ask questions about it, i
have the mail order addresses somewhere.  but i'd recommend that everyone
listen to them, because i know i won't need to say anything more.

have you guys seen those beanie babies?  i have a little brown kitty cat
toy named jane (for the obvious reasons).  now every time i look in shop
windows, i start picking out more.  i've found judy and jenny so far, and
both want come home with me.  however, i believe my roommates think i'm
cracking under the stress with all the time i spend with my kitty.  but she
is my computer mascot after all!  okay, i'm reaching completely irrelevant
territory.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu