Sinister: Cutie/Grafitti

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 3 09:43:32 GMT 1998

>>What exacty is a cutie?

Long since banished form of indie kiddies?

Incidentally, having seen the Dog on Wheels video in full for the first time
last night, does this not rather clear up the "Who sprayed the grafitti"
thread?
    Nice collection of videos on MTV last night though, Orange Juice one was
good, shot entirely on Gt.Western Road - never seen that one before. Snow
Patrol scrubbed up well too, thanks to the make up department :-).

Cheers,
    Keith.