No subject

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Wed Feb 4 12:57:43 GMT 1998

>So nobody has mentioned yet. I'm surprised. Who else watched Dog on wheels
>on MTV last night? Any responses?

Yeah, I saw it.  I was pretty disappointed in what Katrina described as 'a
special Scottish edition', actually turned out to be a block of about five
Scottish videos.  I liked the Orange Juice vid, and Snow Patrol sound okay
(anybody going to the Attic concert on Saturday?).

It was the first time I'd saw the entire DoW video, and I loved it.  I've
still not seen the 'La Pastie' video yet, unfortunately.

BTW, when Sky One finishes broadcasting at night, they start playing music
videos. I saw the video for LPG on it just before the Manchester gigs.
Haven't watched it since, but maybe they play them quite often.

JohnS.