Sinister: (NBS) One list, two lists...

Gerard Wood gwood at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 15:05:49 GMT 1998

At 1:28 pm +0000 4/2/98, Dawn wrote:

>I'm on the Pulp mailing list, which gets really clogged up with non-Pulp
>comments, and the way that that is dealt with is by putting NP for a
>non-Pulp post in the subject heading. Perhaps NBS would be some kind of
>remedy for the below suggestion, allowing for easy deletion?

Seconded as *a good idea*.  There's no easy way of determining where B&S
content stops and non-B&S content begins.  The Fall list has the
(NoFallCon) or (NFC) flag in operation (in theory) too...but of course,
everyone's far too obstreporous (sp?) and curmudgeonly to actually use it
properly.

Dancin' Gez.