Sinister: ...but that of Nick Nolte...

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Feb 4 16:06:27 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: David & Katrina <bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk>
Para: B&S <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: miƩrcoles 4 de febrero de 1998 0:03
Asunto: Re: Sinister: to dream the impossible dream

Wing-Commander Kitchen wrote:

>The club was a bit weird, to further our philosophy we were giving out
>fruit in the early hours (to cool people down whilst not forcing them to
>drink), installed massive air conditioning (at this point in time no
>London clubs had thought of this), and organising games of Twister on
>the dance floor.

My flatmate's got Twister, but he claims it's at his aunty's house in
Segovia of all places. I was thrilled to see Twister playing a major part in
the film "U-Turn" yesterday, along with what looked suspiciously like a
psychobilly. Long time no see.

B&S content:
Our heroes actually make a fleeting appearance in the Nick Drake book. It
says they sound like Nick Drake fronting the BMX Bandits. I'm not quite sure
how to take that. The BMX Bandits without Duglas BMX Bandit?

"Number 12, Partick" made my day, if not my week.

I am having a similar problem finding something to tape for the Duke. The
only thing I've got that he's not likely to have is Hawkwind - Space Ritual.
What should I do?

Peter