Sinister: teeny weeny beanies

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Wed Feb 4 16:07:25 GMT 1998

Ok, I've been reading for two days now, and I have finally worked up the
nerve to write something.  I write from the beautiful metropolis
(interpret sarcasm here, if appropriate) of San Antonio, Texas.  The only
music store in town that is not connected to a bookstore or owned by the
Blockbuster corporation specializes in heavy metal, punk, and the like,
so I have been piking up all of my B&S merchandise in Austin, about 90
minutes away.  (A small price to pay...)
Um, I think the Beanie Baby fad is finally starting to die around these
parts.  I'd love to hear Michael Stipe sing "Judy and the Dream of
Horses" or Helium do a really creepy cover of "Beautiful," complete with
video-game-esque sound effects.  I love, love, love, love ee cummings,
though my favorite writer is probably Scott Fitzgerald.
Sorry if this is really boring; email is still very new and exciting to
me, and I haven't quite figured it out.

--Kristen

PS I'm not married>