No subject

LISA BERRY BerryLF at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 16:20:43 GMT 1998

Um.....this is my first message to the list, and what with me being a
computer-illiterate person, I am curious to see if it works or not!
 I think Monica Queen (of Lazy Line.... fame) was in a band called
Thrum, though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
 I don't have MTV, so I didn't see the Dog On Wheels video (*sniff
sniff*) but I did see B&S at the Union Chapel gig last year which was
one of the best gigs I've ever been to in my life.
       Love, Lisa XXX