Sinister: thoughts

Zoe the Zurprisingly Zestful Zebra rod at xxx.com
Wed Feb 4 16:57:49 GMT 1998

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Claire Timmins wrote:

>  Sometimes when I see people with personal stereos it doesn't appear like
> they are actually listening to music they enjoy. I was just walking through
> college listening to Dog on Wheels and other tunes, and I was kinda walking
> in time, staring at the sky and generally looking happy. I felt lost in the
> music, as I do now sitting by the computer. I am just insane or do other
> people get as much pleasure as I do from music and are not afraid to show
> it?

I'm worse than that - I don't even have to have my walkman on - I just
remember a great tune, and start grinning and smiling.

What do people think are the worst tunes for getting stuck in your head?
I'd vote for the jingle from the Reisen Chocolate Chew adverts.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |