Sinister: thoughts

D.J. Frazer djf9 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 17:00:11 GMT 1998

>  Sometimes when I see people with personal stereos it doesn't appear like
> they are actually listening to music they enjoy. I was just walking through
> college listening to Dog on Wheels and other tunes, and I was kinda walking
> in time, staring at the sky and generally looking happy. I felt lost in the
> music, as I do now sitting by the computer. I am just insane or do other
> people get as much pleasure as I do from music and are not afraid to show
> it?
>
>  just some thoughts......... Claire

most certainly...this has to be one of my favourite activities-submerging
myself in enjoyable music while the rest of the world passes by mundanely. I
love to walk home from walk, light a cigarette and walk in time to a
stirring tune or chuckle at some humurous lyrics etc. Sometimes people look at
me strangely but i dont care because they cant share my experience and therefore
dont understand my activity. And no matter how stressed i've gotten at work, by
the time i'm home i'll be in a good mood .

sometimes,if i go to work with my stereo on, i get a tune hangover and sit at my
desk still humming whatever i was listening to...i have recently been trying to
hit the high notes from 'Belle & Sebastian' (went too far again etc.) and
irritating my colleagues no end. tee hee hee.

hope this reassures you that you are not alone,

Daniel.