Sinister: and the dream of belle & sebastian

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Wed Feb 4 17:48:18 GMT 1998

I bet there are more people on this list who dream about Belle & Sebastian,
than anywhere else in the world....hum. Last night I drempt that Orange
Juice played where I worked and only did two songs, and those songs were
Belle & Sebastian songs AND Monica Queen was singing and not Edwyn! Then I
realized that Stuart Murdoch was the sound guy and I went up to him and
squeezed him and said "you're still here?" And he sneered at me and said
"you must have me mistaken for someone else who wears Staypressed." What
would Freud say? I'm suprised that no one was naked, considering what i've
been reading before bed....but hey....with long distance relationships, a
girl's got to keep amused somehow...right? I'm glad Stuart isn't so snippy
in person.*phew*

beth and the dream of orange juice.