Sinister: I left my school I left my job

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 17:13:42 GMT 1998

Hey hey!

I've cheered up! My charity shop day was so ace. Not. we took 34 quid.
yay, big spenders unite! I just read lots of zineys.

And to everyone who didn't know this, OK so felt fans will know, so Felt
fans don't read this....you know the line in I DON'T LOVE ANYONE where
it goes 'he said the world is a soft as lace', that as actualy from a
Felt song! Whacky world of pop isn't it! I had always thought that was a
great lyric, and turns out tis from Felt. Should I be sad that it aint
by Stuart who wrote it or happy that theres another great lyricist to
find??? HAPPY! Bugger, looks like I shall be even broker than I am now
for buying up the Felt catalogue...arse.

And this B&S picnic, oh wow, lovely, please can we have this so I can
plan my summer around it? Can we have longer than just a picnic cops I
am not going all the way down to London, the big smoke just fer an hour
or so wot wif prices being extortionate.... but sitill it sounds so
ace!!!

Can we do it on the longest day, like David mentioned??? That would just
be magical, especially for me, cos its my birthday, and I've never
really done anything special on it so far, and to have a really ace 17th
birthday would be......amazing! Not to mention we could stay out all
night :) And it would be my first ever trip to wherever it would be
held.....ooh.....

Oh genieve, just read your peanut butter poem! HAHAHHAHAHAA! I have been
scarily obsessed with the word peanut for ages and its really getting
bad.

And teh song snake dream, oh yes what a perfect dream! The song snake! I
love that. I may steal that for a short story if I am allowed. Am I
allowed Stuart?? :) Please, ah go on! My story ideas at the moment are:

a) one inspired by a bit on a Dexys album which goes 'Nearby he's still
crying though I smile while he's there', about a girl going home,
pondering things in the rain, walking past deathtrap offices, and seeing
this young lad in a suit weeping by the wall.

b) About a girl who becomes obsessed and falls in love with a pooter.
Inspired by the fact that when I was rushing to switch the pooter off, I
had one hand round the back of it to switch off the pooter, and the
other one o the screen to turn that off, so it looked like I was hugging
the pooter.

c) THE SONG SNAKE EXTRAVAGANZA!
Please please let me have a try with that please!

And finally, I have been singing 'Belle and Sebastian' all day. I walked
about 2 miles or so from Ashton into town so I could buy the
Spiritualized single, clutching my 2 quid. And, yes you guessed it, it
was 2.99. THE NAZIS! And they didn't even *have* the Cornershop single!
MY SO-CALLED life! All we want to do is to listen to great pop music and
we can't due to our capitalist society of f**kheids!!!!!

And no, I have no iea why I self censored that either. I will never do
it again. I just felt like adding pretty stars to make a swear word more
pretty.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Yours faithfully, the beautiful only slightly homicidal Sarah

"Sex is the refuge of the mindless"
        --Valerie Solanis