Sinister: clearing the air

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Wed Feb 4 23:51:40 GMT 1998

just to clear the air on a subject.
i posted a couple of days ago about the smiths is dead and was talking
about placebo.
some people have written in saying they suck and i should stay away and
some people say they're good and all the usual stuff.
but everyone who's written, unless i'm misunderstanding, is under the
assumption that i liked the song.
i hated that song. it is the most crap cover i've ever heard. it was
even worse than dinosaur jr.'s version of the same song, and that one
was quite crap also.

thinking that placebo suck,
brad