Sinister: Re: MTV & other delights

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 18:23:06 GMT 1998

Keith said:
>    Nice collection of videos on MTV last night though, Orange Juice one was
>good, shot entirely on Gt.Western Road - never seen that one before. Snow
>Patrol scrubbed up well too, thanks to the make up department :-).

I taped the 'Scottish' segment (15mins of 2hr show)
but wasn't organised enough to catch Orange Juice's "Blue Boy" - which
happens to be my fave OJ song - so I was mildly disappointed.
Impressed by Dog on Wheels, although I had seen it once before
- I forget where.

1. What's all this stuff about "Cock Fun" on some toilet walls - I
thought it
was a well-known (male) toilet graffiti. Written of course by
oh-so-ironic,
very probably homophobic, saddoes.

2. The idea of having two lists is just daft innit? It's already been
pointed
out that a news-based list would probably peter out due to the unprolific
nature of our heroes. Anyway I like the topsy-turvy rollercoaster that the
current list can be.

3. I've seen a couple of mentions of Placebo over the last couple of days
- would you mind not doing it please.

Cheerio,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge

"An Egg is good for you" - THE EGG Marketing Board