Sinister: Two Sinister Lists

u01cjtc u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 18:30:32 GMT 1998

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Keith Watson wrote >
> Monica Queen is as I remember, a very real person. I've seen her at a B+S
> concert, I saw her at a Suede concert in Glasgow in 1992, I saw her when we
> put on her not very good band on at the student union a few years ago. She
> was in a band called "Thrum" which rhymes with "Bum" and she's currently -
> so I believe, in a band called "Monica" who're named after Monica Selez...
> or Monica Coughlan or something... perhaps.

I saw Thrum play on the mound in edinburgh at hogmanay a few years ago,
and I can remember thinking they were really good, and the singer had a
very cool long, black leather coat.
About cock fun, it had time and dates I'll go back to see if they tie in
to the dates tigermilk was recorded! Although I think perhaps the
author(s) had something else in mind.Hmmmmmm
I think I must be in Aberdeen coz the poot in front of me claims to be the
property of Aberdeen University.
I do talk a load of shite , don't I.
(I think I've found myself a suitable catch phrase, cool!)

cherry pie,

Colin