Sinister: Chat, Questions, Stuff

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Feb 4 18:42:20 GMT 1998

IRC CHAT

Katrina also won't mind me saying that there's now a preliminary
date, finally for the IRC chat with the band - 2pm GMT on Thursday
26th February.  DON'T start taking time off work etc. etc. as it
isn't confirmed yet except with Stuart D.  Nor are details about how
we're going to run it so it will be broken cellos all roudn
probably.

The chat will be logged so you'll all be able to see it later.  Sorry
if the time doesn't suit - it just can't be helped - but I'm hoping
they'll be more in the future if we all enjoy ourselves.  If you are
thinking of coming and haven't used IRC yet then TRY IT NOW!  You
need to get used to it or else you will be an unpopular bunny on the
night, and it's unlikely you'll get any help in the week before as
it'll be hectic.  Pages on chat are on most WWW sites, including
mine, but if you have questions please direct them to David on
d.kitchen at virgin.net.  He'll make everything alright like he always
does.

NON-IRC NON-CHAT

But for those disenfranchised non-chatters here's an attempt to make
things a bit better - I asked Stuart if the band would be happy to
answer a set of mailing list questions (watch out for Susannah's) and
he said yes.  SO - please send ME (NOT the list) any questions you
want to ask and mark them with the subject line: "B&S Question Time".
Closing date, ooo, week today the 11th.  Make them interesting
please.

I'll collect them together, remove all the repeated ones about
Tigermilk and shoe sizes, and I reserve the right to restrict the
list to something manageable (maybe 20) in an arbitrary way based on
person attractiveness and how often you call me something nice.
Quite seriously, I will pick at random if we get millions, so don't
give me any stick if you don't get picked as I'm not in the mood.
I'm in the mood for luuuurve.

WHAT ELSE?

Some random stuff.  Stuart David tells me that Slow Graffiti, which I
can never spell is appearing in a soundtrack to the file "The Acid
House".  Great song - should be a single.  Said humbly and not
looking for a fight cos I'll hide behind Laurel if you try it.

Sorry to anyone who's mailing me and isn't getting replies again.  I
don't chuck your mail out, I promise, it just gets filed.  One day
you'll get an answer.

Finally, thanks to all of you who have answered the clarion call and
are posting stuff of some CONTENT to the list.  I was getting a bit
fed up with it all and now I'm bouncing again.

Honey xxx