Sinister: Tigermilk??

Hicks, Simon SHicks at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 18:44:35 GMT 1998

Another first-timer, I'm afraid!

I'm also a late developer as far as B&S go but as they say "better late
than never".

Anyway, I've been frantically back-collecting since I bought "3, 6, 9
Seconds of Light".  I'm getting more and more desperate.  Does anyone
know how to get hold of the earlier stuff (before "Dog on Wheels" and
"Lazy Line Painter Jane")?

Any clues and I will be eternally grateful!!

Thanks for your time
Simon