Sinister: B&S in The South

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Wed Feb 4 18:04:53 GMT 1998

> Hello
>         I am from Florida and one thing that I am noticing is the lack of B&S
> fans down in the south of America maybe I am the only one.I am also finding it
> shit hard to find stuff by them I really need "Tigerrmilk"

Contrary to this letter, there are plenty of B&S fans in The South that I know (North
Carolina).  Granted, I converted a large number of them, but even the Chapel Hill
indie kids love 'em, even if they're almost always mentioned in the same breath as
the words "Magnetic" and "Fields" (who I also love, by the way).  I can honestly say
that a show here in Chapel Hill would be VERY well attended.  I don't know how
things are in Florida, but then again...well, I just don't know about Florida.  It's a
strange place.

You should be able to order most of the EP's from your average indie record shop.  I
found all three with minimal effort in Chapel Hill.  Although when I bought them,
they had three copies of each, and now there's only one each of DOW and LLPJ.  So
I'm obviously not the only one here.

And as far as getting "Tigermilk", join the club.  I've just resigned myself for waiting
for the re-release.

~Reid, who's feeling sorry for all the Brits who can't watch the #1 Duke vs. #2 UNC
hoops game tomorrow night.  I'm so excited, I'm tingling!