Sinister: Competition

Gordon A Rogers gar at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 19:30:01 GMT 1998

I posted this the other day but I think it became one of the amazing empty
messages which we had a spate of. Bloody typical I'm quiet as a mouse
normally and when I do post it vanishes.

So the original message ......

My normally bone idle and unoriginal mind came up with the
following suggestion for a competition:

Picture drawing (kind of like the Gallery on Hart Beat). Hart Beat for
the foreign listees is/was a kids T.V. programme about art.

I think the subject area could be fellow listees (as the majority of us
don't know what each other looks like).

Suggested ideas could be:
	- Genevieve flirting with Record Shop Boy.
	- HoneyPaul in his legendary dwarf pose.
	- Sarah strangling the Duke of Harringay with some sixth form
	  poetry
	- Tag saving Northy's bacon
	- And whatever else

The only problem I can see is that a lot of people don't have access to
scanners. So my suggestion is that they could be mailed to me OR another
willing party who could then make them publicly available.

So David is this a good or terribly bad idea (I am trying hard).

- Gordon

- Oh by the way this is just a way of me making up for never getting onto
the gallery.

Gordon Rogers              email : gar at csd.abdn.ac.uk
Room 7			   phone : (01224) 637 430
Flat DF
St Peter Street
Aberdeen
AB24 3HU

"The wise die no better or more wisely than the fools"
					Joseph Heller