Sinister: You saw me looking like a slob

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 4 21:05:18 GMT 1998

hulloo!
Seeing as we are nattering about books here are some of me faves, which
i *really* recommend others to read :)

Sarah star recommends....Sybil by Flora Rheter Schrieber, Bell jar by
Sylvia Plath, OF COURSE----> Ink Polaroids by Stuart David and Little
Ink Movies which I still can't afford! Naked Civil Servant by Quentin
Crisp and Nausea by Jean-paul sartre.

I am currently reading the Rebel (in English) by Camus and L'etranger
(in French) by the same dude. I'm not sure which one is easier to read
actually. On State Terrorism and iirational Terror now methinks. Ooh its
hard work.

When I was at high school in Lytham, in my last year, I would use to
walk home, only about 3.5 miles. I would listen to my personal stereo
and it would be magical. For months all I listened to was MSP, The Holy
Bible and Gold Against the Soul. Then it swapped to my tape which had
the B&S sessions on it. Then these two would alternate over the months.

What I think is really great is when you do that, and later, when
listening to these tunes again after a break, you are reminded of all
those previous times when youlistened to it. EG, GATS reminds me of
witing at Lytham hospital bus-stop looking at the tree and the road and
cars and land egistry probably with a copy of the Maker in my hand,
thinking about stuff. Ooh, nostalgia beckons.

I'm off to try and get me website (wow!) thingy up and running.
Apparently I have to FTP them. Where to I have pas idee.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Yours faithfully, the beautiful only slightly homicidal Sarah

                        Funky with a WHY