Sinister: Nowt interesting...

MRissb7989 at xxx.com MRissb7989 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 4 22:32:45 GMT 1998

Captain Zep was ever so slightly racist...its one and only "joke" was as
follows...
Coloured Space Bloke called Brown..."Captain Zep, I'm Brown"
Captain Zep..."I can see that"

Nothing wrong with discussing kids TV btw, you haven't lived till you've
discussed the rude names in Captain Pugwash in detail over a few beers...

And does anybody out there know what happened to pop combo Pele...for a while
they were my favourite band...had two albums, Fireworks and Sport of
Kings...well anyway if anybody knows what they're upto then please let me
know...if anybody thinks they were shit, I don't want to know and be careful
crossing the road, I know where you live!!

And how much chaos will the chat room be when our fave Scots are in...it's a
madhouse at the best of times...!  Tell the truth, it' been noticeably lacking
Pauls's steadying influence of late....doesn't he love us anymore?!

Love and hugs

Risso