Fw: Sinister: B&S in The South

Chris Borne chrisp1 at xxx.net
Thu Feb 5 03:30:02 GMT 1998

> Contrary to this letter, there are plenty of B&S fans in The South that I
know (North
> Carolina).

I see the same here in cheery Denver.

> You should be able to order most of the EP's from your average indie
record shop.  I
> found all three with minimal effort in Chapel Hill.  Although when I
bought them,
> they had three copies of each, and now there's only one each of DOW and
LLPJ.  So
> I'm obviously not the only one here.

When I bought "Sinister", the guy at th local CD shop said that it was one
of his biggest sellers that week.
I got all the recent EP's, and they re-stocked quickly.  A show here would
be well received, even before
I starting converting.

vocal newbie
Chris