Fw: Sinister: thoughts

Chris Borne chrisp1 at xxx.net
Thu Feb 5 03:19:43 GMT 1998

> What do people think are the worst tunes for getting stuck in your head?
> I'd vote for the jingle from the Reisen Chocolate Chew adverts.

Anything by Cheryl Crowe.   I live in Colorado, and, being the rabid
trendster I am, I snowboard.   It always seems that after playing the
perfect tune on the way up, I hear Cheryl Crowe, and have that "Winding
road" song stuck in my head.   Dog on Wheels or LLPJ seem to be the best
B&S songs for snowsports.
Chris