Sinister: Monique

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Thu Feb 5 09:57:05 GMT 1998

Admiral Miller said:

> As far as I know she's an entirely different person. Someone has even heard
> her singing nicely and quietly once. I can't remember who though.

That'll be me.  ohh christ 6 years ago now when i played with glasgow
dafties "Saint".  we practiced at the same studios and the same time and
i heard the sweet voice which i followed to find her all lovely and
singing to herself.  <sighs>  god bless every one of us..

Alex Romanelli sang in a wobbly voice:
> but after watching The Man Who Fell To Earth last night I guess I'd
> currently plump for Low-era Bowie. If only for the wonderful hair:
> deeply dyed orange with blonde bits at the front.

Oh what a fine film.  I fancy him in that.  Makes me want to get a gun
and a girlfriend so that i can shoot some blanks.  Low era B&S?  hmm my
personal favourite - but "Labyrinth" is definitely his finest work.

Genevieve said in a dreamy voice:
> poetry n' stuff:I like Thomas...I love W.B Yeats...Shelley...

no one will believe this.  My mum says that Percy Byshee Shelley is my
great, great, great, great, great grandad which may or may not be true.
If it's not don't tell me, that thought alone can get me through a day
in prison.  I have inherited none of g.g.g.g.g.grandad shelleys talent,
but i do walk with a stoop.

Honey mr loverman spunked:
> Some random stuff.  Stuart David tells me that Slow Graffiti, which I
> can never spell is appearing in a soundtrack to the file "The Acid
> House".  Great song - should be a single.  Said humbly and not
> looking for a fight cos I'll hide behind Laurel if you try it.

Couldn't agree more with you, my splendid man.  The first couple of
lines are lovely lovely.  I think we know what snakey fellow we should
thank for that.

Ok dokay now i work.

yours in Jesus,
Christopher A.